Licensing – Licensing Legal Services
Southall Chambers are now working with Specialist Licensing Consultants The Tactical Group to advise and represent in all matters relating to The Licensing Act 2003.
The Tactical Group has extensive experience dealing with Licensing matters for Licensed Venues and Music Events, and also provided Specialist Services to major events in the UK
We work closely with our Independent Specialists & Experts who are able to take the lead on all Licensing matters and defend you at Hearing in cases of Licensing Review where your Licence may be suspended or revoked.
We have a wealth of experience working with Local Authorities, Police Licensing Units, Fire Safety Officers and Environmental Health and therefore understand the balance of their expectations and requirements as well as those of our Clients.
From simple Licence Variations to Complex Licence Applications, Fire Safety Regulations to Safety Advisory Groups and HSE Event Safety, we are well experienced in all of these areas.
Our Services Include:
- Premises Licence Applications;
- Licence Hearing Representation;
- Venue and Event Management Plans;
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management;
- Environmental Health Guidance;
- premises licence applications;
- internet and actual betting and gaming license applications;
- variation applications;
- designated premises supervisor variations;
- personal licence applications;
- objections and temporary events notices;
- initial applications and transfers;
- appeals and breach proceedings;
- gaming machine licences;
- pools and lotteries applications;
- street trading and pavement licences;
- summary reviews, interim steps applications and full reviews; and
- defending closure orders.